Description & Features
SISU Magnesium helps to maintain proper muscle function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- 250 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate and the natural oxide form
- Magnesium malate is made by combining a natural magnesium complex with malic acid
- Provides the approximate equivalent of 600 mg malic acid per capsule
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries. It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsulez
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Magnesium ...250 mg (magnesium malate, magnesium oxide)
- Non-medicinal: magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
- Capsule: hypromellose
No Information Provided
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Van from No upset tummy! This is my second bottle. The only Mag. that does not upset my tummy. Love it!
Date published: 2020-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jo11 from Excellent quality I have used many different brands of magnesium but Sisu is by far the best quality I have ever used. Sisu is easily tolerated. I have some gastrointestinal issues and they are not at all aggravated by Sisu brand magnesium
Date published: 2021-05-06