SISU Rhodiola Stress Caps
Description & Features
SISU Rhodiola Stress Caps can be taken to help decrease fatigue associated with work-related stress.
- High-potency rhodiola extract, grown in Siberia and standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides (the active compounds)
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- Rhodiola is clinically proven to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue, and improve mental and physical performance during periods of work-related stress
- Rhodiola has also shown positive results in cases of mild to moderate depression
- No jitteriness, drowsiness, post supplementation “crash”, or any such side effects were reported in the human research
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- EN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) root extract...250 mg standardized to contain 1% salidrosides
- Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule Shell: hypromellose
No Information Provided
Similar Other Herbals
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by KR from Very good product! I use this every evening. It's helping reduce my stress and I'm sleeping better. Very good combination of herbs.
Date published: 2020-12-27