SISU Vitamin D
Vitamin D is an important factor in the prevention of bone loss in men and women.
- One tablet provides 1,000 IU of Vitamin D, the maximum allowed in a Canadian supplement
- D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and helps reduce fractures
- Recommended by the physicians at InspireHealth Integrated Cancer Care
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole or dissolved under the tongue or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet) Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)...25 mcg equivalent to 1,000 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
- Non-medicinal: lactose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin D
Other SISU Products
Rated 1 out of 5 by Caro from NOT for vegans! I contacted SISU asking if this product was made with sheep lanolin as stated here on the well site as it does not say this on the actual bottle and they said no. So beware if you have a sea food allergy!!!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by kelster from Easy to take I love how tiny the pills are. So easy to take. i also love that they come in a blue glass bottle as I am trying hard to cut back on plastics. Lastly I also greatly appreciate that this is a Canadian product as I will always support 'local' when I can
Date published: 2020-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deborah from Reputable company Sisu is the brand I have been using for years, they were recommended by my son. Very satisfied. I notice they are a little more on Well than at at the pharmacy, unless they are on sale on your website.
Date published: 2020-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by June2410 from Tiny Tablets Love the fact that these tablets are tiny. Just pop one in your mouth and let it dissolve (it takes a little bit) or easy to swallow as is.
Date published: 2020-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by rach from my favorite This is my favorite vitatim D easy to chew and my blood work shows it is working well, my vitamin D level is above average.
Date published: 2020-11-09