SISU Vitamin D
Vitamin D is an important factor in the prevention of bone loss in men and women.
- One tablet provides 1,000 IU of Vitamin D, the maximum allowed in a Canadian supplement
- D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and helps reduce fractures
- Recommended by the physicians at InspireHealth Integrated Cancer Care
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole or dissolved under the tongue or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tablet) Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)...25 mcg equivalent to 1,000 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
- Non-medicinal: lactose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin D
Other SISU Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deborah from Reputable company Sisu is the brand I have been using for years, they were recommended by my son. Very satisfied. I notice they are a little more on Well than at at the pharmacy, unless they are on sale on your website.
Date published: 2020-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by jorayschwab from Great Product I have taken this for years and my own grumble is that I wish Canada would allow higher IU of vitamin D, so that I don't have to 10 of these daily. Great product though!
Date published: 2020-02-26