Sorlex Oral Spray
Sorlex Oral Spray is a natural cold sore remedy.
- SORLEX is a 100% natural remedy.
- SORLEX was developed by a naturopathic doctor and has been confirmed in clinical practice (by other naturopathic doctors).
- SORLEX is 100% safe to use on its own or with other medications.
- SORLEX can prevent a cold sore from occurring in some instances if taken at the time of "the tingle".
- SORLEX is a mess-free solution that doesn't draw attention to the site of the cold sore.
- SORLEX stimulates the body's healing capacity from the inside out.
- SORLEX has several unique active ingredients unavailable in competing treatment options.
Dosage: Adults and adolescents 12 and over: 5-6 Sprays 4-6 time(s) per day. At the onset of prodome (tingling) or blister formation, take 5-6 sprays, into the mouth, every 4-6 hours until lesion subsides.
Active Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit), Ranunculus bulbosus, Buttercup 30C (Whole plant), Aconitum napellus, Aconite 30C (Whole plant), Pulsatilla pratensis, Plsatilla 30C (Whole plant), Staphysagria 30C (Seeds), Solanum dulcamara, Dulcamara 30C (Green stems and leaves just before flowering)
Non-active Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol and Water
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptons persist or worsen.
No Information Provided
Similar Homeopathic Cough, Cold & Flu