Including goat milk whey as regular part of a balanced diet carries an astonishing range of health benefits.
- Alleviates osteoporosis
- Relieves the pain associated with joint disorders, including rheumatism and arthritis
- Treats stomach acidity, as well as sensitive digestion
- Alleviates constipation
- An excellent source of the minerals and trace elements vital to a child’s nutrition
- A good supplement (in diluted form) to the diet of infants, one that is especially helpful in treating colic
- A great means of supplying the much needed minerals and trace elements that are depleted through pregnancy or breast feeding in expectant or new mothers
- Strengthens a deficient immune system
- Helps in overcoming lethargy and fatigue
Add 26 g (2 tbsp.) to 250 ml (8 oz) of hot water, juice, yogurt, or milkshake and mix vigorously.
Can also be added as a seasoning to salads, vegetables, casseroles, gravies, and soups.
Ingredients: Pure Dehydrated Goat Milk Whey.