- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Baby set and cushion accessories provide comfort for your baby
- Highly adjustable seat and footplate positions
- Available in a variety of colours for your baby boy or girl
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- Suitable for 36+ months
- Tripp Trapp® Chair
- 5-point harness
- Tripp Trapp® Extended Glider set V2
- Tripp Trapp® Baby Set (6+ months) sold separately
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.
Product Dimensions: (length x height x width) 49 x 79 x 46/ 19,3"x31,1"x18,1" (cm/in)
The chair that grows with the child.™
Similar High Chairs, Boosters & Seats
Other Stokke Products
Isabel: more than a year ago
I can only advise you to buy this chair as soon as possible, as it will be useful for many years. I bought one for my 3 year-old child and one for my 6-month-old baby.
What I like most :
+ takes minimum space on the floor, just like a regular chair (nothing to compare with the big chic** I had before, no more stumbling or toes killing)
+ easy to clean up
+ confortable and fitted to the child size (my two kids can both sit at the table, confortable, with the chairs adjusted to their size)
+ easy to assemble and adjust !! (did it myself)
What I like less: the price but you have to see this as an investment as you will keep it possibly until your child leaves for university :-)
My advice: buy it as soon as your baby is about to start solids and beware of the childlike colours if you want to keep it when your kid really grows up.