- Durable, stylish frame (12.0 lbs) with large seat area and 5 point safety harness
- Anti shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels
- Multi-position recline
- Extra large storage basket
- Adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor
- Rear storage pocket
- Easy compact 3-D fold w/ carry strap
- Comes in lime and black color combination
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Other Summer Infant Products
Kirstin: more than a year ago
I've had this stroller for a month now and so far I am very pleased with it. It is great for taller people as the handles are quite tall and my husband and I don't have to lean forward to push it (5'7" and 6'2"). The bottom basket and pocket on the back of the sunshade are great for a little bit of storage. The cup holder is a bit of a pain as it sticks out far to one side and doesn't stay straight so the first time I used it my water bottle fell out and broke, but I've used an elastic to hold the bottom part to the frame and now it works fine. Also, you can feel that the quality of the metal frame isn't as good as something you'd pay 2-3x the price for, but that's somewhat expected for the price point. Overall I'm very pleased with it.