- Made in Canada from exclusively Canadian ingredients
- Certified Organic
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Once open, good until expiry date (good for 2 years if opened!)
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry, elderflower and echinacea extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works
Other Suro Products
tdotmakeupgirl: a few months ago
I love the scientific research on elderberry for cold/flu viruses. I am convinced of the purity and quality of this particular brand. We keep this Suro syrup on hand at all times, and take it at the first sign of a cold. My son loves the taste so much that it's never a fight to get him to take it. Highly recommend.
LA: a few months ago
Purchased this last year based on reviews. Totally convinced it works and have convinced my parents too! Purchased again this year and Miss 4 has not been to the doctor once this winter. First sign of a cold we start it and have reduced if not warded off all colds and flus this winter. Absolutely, recommend and purchase again next year.
Leah: a few months ago
Love the product. My daughter gets a cold which then morphs into an ear infection from all the stuffiness. She's in daycare so she's constantly surrounded by germs. While the taste isn't the greatest I think it helps stave off the cold symptoms and from some of her runny nose/coughs from progressing to full on colds or ear infections. I sneak it into her oatmeal every morning