Tampax Regular Flow Menstrual Cup
Tampax didn’t invent the menstrual cup, but they wanted to perfect it. Small details can make a big difference, and comfort motivated every choice Tampax made. Tampax Cup is co-designed with a female OB-GYN to fit more women more comfortably. The SoftCurve shape provides a snug, soft fit that reduces pressure on your bladder so you get up to 12 hours of Comfort-Fit protection.
- Includes one Regular flow Tampax menstrual cup, one carrying case and a welcome guide
- Designed to be more comfortable for more body types
- Co-designed with a female OB-GYN
- SoftCurve shape for a snug, soft fit that reduces pressure on your bladder Wear for up to 12 hours
- Made of 100% medical-grade silicone and zero perfumes, dyes, BPA or latex
Recommended Use: Regular flow cup if you wear Light, Regular or Super Tampax tampons, and the Heavy flow cup if you wear Super+ or Ultra Tampax tampons.
Caution: Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) can occur with the use of menstrual cups. TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed leaflet. Use cup for a maximum of 12 hours.
No Information Provided
Similar Menstrual Cups
Other Tampax Products