TENA Super Brief has maximum absorbency for nighttime or extended protection.
- TENA Briefs have the InstaDri Skin-Caring System to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- The transfer layer permits fluid to almost instantly enter the dual core, helping to promote skin dryness
- The Dry-Fast Dual Core technology rapidly wicks fluid away from skin trapping it into the lower core for greater security and increased skin dryness
- Strategic placement of Super absorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
- Hook tab fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- Soft non-woven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
- Curved leg elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
- The wetness indicator alerts that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked. The 2 lines indicate TENA Super absorbency level.
- To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA products and packaging are latex-free
Available in sizes: Medium Fits waist/hip sizes: 34” – 47” (86-119 cm)
Other TENA Products
W: more than a year ago
Been using for mobility-disabled family member for years. Found these to be *the* most absorbent compared to numerous other brand name & generic adult diapers. Soft cottony cover, Velcro-type adjustable tabs for good fit.
@Janice: If leakage problems in adult male user, if not already doing, strongly recommend ensuring he is "pointing down" into diaper - made big difference for us. But if leakage due to over-soaking whole diaper despite additional insert, alternatives include: Changing diaper during night or early AM; other urine collection system during night (e.g. external urinary catheter); exploring w/ MD why so much urine durng night / if anything can be done about it. And pique on bed - disposables if feasible, for your sanity (from someone who's been there...)