- Please Note: DivaWash is designed to be used externally and to wash The DivaCup. It is not intended to be used as a douching agent.
- Naturally pH balanced.
- Gentle, fragrance-free formula makes it ideal for sensitive skin.
- Concentrated formula that helps to reduce our eco-footprint.
- Made of 100% plant-based ingredients.
- Manufactured with no animal testing or animal ingredients.
- Safe for your body with no added parabens, sulfates or petrochemicals.
Similar Vaginal Care
Jill S.: a few months ago
Love Diva wash. Started using it when I tried the Diva cup, which I did not like, but I have been using this wash for many years and just love it!! Leaves you clean and fresh. It's hypoallergenic so if you have a tendency to get "itchy" from most soaps like I do then this is probably an excellent option for you! Prior to this I used baby wash because anything else always bothered me.
Caroline: a few months ago
I always used a regular feminine care soap to clean my DivaCup but after using this one I will never go back! The smell is discrete and it really cleanse well the cup. My only complaint is that I find the product to be a little thick and hard to get only a drop to get out of the bottle.