The Honest Company Club Pack Diapers Size 3
Description & Features
The Honest Company’s first ever diaper innovation including multi-layer technology for maximum leak protection plus the softest top sheet yet!
More diapers, fewer diaper runs! Get a value box of super–absorbent diapers containing two adorable prints.
- 68 Size 3 Diapers - 16-28 lbs
- Designed to Perform: True Absorb™ Core is a unique, super-absorbent, multi-layer technology that quickly locks away moisture from skin. It holds 17x its weight in fluid for advanced leak protection (dry baby = happy you).
- Designed for Sensitive Skin: Made with everything you need (and nothing you don’t). No latex†, chlorine processing, fragrances or lotions.
- Eco-Friendly Materials: These diapers are made with the most plant-based materials‡, designed with sustainably harvested fluff pulp.
- Super-Soft Liner: Cloudlike liner provides ultimate comfort for baby's delicate skin while rapidly funneling away moisture—helping to keep baby happy, dry and comfortable.
- Honestly Secure™ Fit: Soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure-fit leg cuffs and fastening tabs — blowouts be gone!
Ingredients: Absorbent Bio-Core [Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF) Wood Pulp From Sustainably Managed Forests, Sodium Polyacrylate Containing Renewable Materials & Odor Inhibitors Including Citrus Extract & Liquid Chlorophyll], Outer Layer (Plant-Based PLA), Inner Layer (Polyethylene & Polypropylene), Leg/Waist System (Polymer Spandex & Polypropylene), Polyolefin Adhesives in the Seams & Joints, Super-Cute Design on Backsheet (Inks)
Lie your baby down on their back, on a safe, flat surface, and lift them gently to place the diaper under them. Bring the diaper front over and up to your baby’s stomach, and use the diaper tabs to fasten securely. To minimize leaks, make sure the diaper’s leg cuffs are pulled out, rather than tucked in.
CAUTION: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from babies and children. Choking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Discard any torn or damaged diapers. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.