Baby & Kids Diapering & Potty Diapers Disposable Diapers The Honest Company Diapers Cactus Cuties Size 3
The Honest Company Diapers Cactus Cuties Size 3
Description & Features
The Honest Company eco-friendly diapers offer advanced leak protection, cloud-like comfort and stylish prints that keep your baby dry, comfy, and happy on life's daily adventures. They are designed with safe, plant-based materials, a wetness indicator (so you know when it’s time for a fresh one), enhanced blowout protection, and advanced absorption for dry, healthy-looking booties. Plus, a secure, comfy fit for less sag + more swag.
- WETNESS INDICATOR | COMFORT CONSCIOUS A wet diaper makes for a cranky babe - enter their thoughtfully designed Wetness Indicator! Now it’s easier for you to know when it is time for a change.
- IMPROVED ABSORBENCY | LEAK CONSCIOUS The Honest Company’s new diaper is constructed around a fast absorbing core, designed to wick away moisture from your babe’s skin. Keeps ‘em fly and dry!
- DOUBLE POO POCKETS | BLOWOUT CONSCIOUS Blowouts. They’re real. The Honest Company’s early stage diapers are reinforced with ergonomically placed compartments designed to trap those extra messy situations!
- TRETCHY SIDE PANELS | ADVENTURE CONSCIOUS Is your babe going from crawl to walk? Exciting! (And scary.) Their toddler size diapers feature comfy, flexible side panels for easy fastening and playing. Go, baby, go!
- All Clean Conscious Diapers are designed with a quilted bubble liner, wetness indicator, quick absorb channel and plant based materials.
- DESIGNED FOR GROWTH | GROWTH CONSCIOUS With specially designed features for every babe stage from a Lil’ Peanut (newborn) to a Rockin’ Tot (size 6).
No Information Provided
Other The Honest Company Products
Rated 2 out of 5 by Morgan from Not the same as the old ones I’m a committed honest company diaper user for both children and these new ones are different. They are rougher and have a chemical smell Prints are cute though
Date published: 2021-07-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by Joce from Not the same as they used to be I agree with Morgan. These new diapers - the quality just isn’t the same, which is a shame because that is what I loved the most about these diapers - now they feel very much like all the other brands - where the material feels so much thinner, smells different and feels different. I’ve been on a hunt to find the “older” ones and stock piling them before they are obsolete.
Date published: 2021-08-23