- Powerful, plant-based, 4-in-1 formula for all your floor mopping needs
- Easily fits into standard swivel or standing mops and sweepers
- Extra durable & thick quilted double-sided pad (made with sustainably harvested wood pulp) effectively lifts dirt and absorbs messes
- Designed to safely tackle dirt and grime with no harsh chemicals or residues
- Works like a dream on hardwoods, bamboo, laminate, and other sealed floors
- Clean, shine, restore, protect
- No harsh chemicals
- Double-Sided • Resealable Tub • Safe • Extra Strong Quilted Pad • Made with Sustainably Harvested Materials
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil, Triacetin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Silver Citrate
Similar Floor Cleaners
Other The Honest Company Products
Ally: a few months ago
- I was also very excited to buy this product but was thoroughly dissapointed as well! It leaves a thick sticky residue on the floors. You have to mop after use. I do like the honest company floor cleaner. I spray it on a dry pad and use it as an alternative to the wet mop pads.
Janice: about a year ago
It's a better alternative to the swiffer but it still has a strong smell and I find it gets foamy and can leave a residue on the floor. I sometimes have to wipe the floor with a damp clothe to remove the residue. Not fantastic but okay considering I have a small child and don't have time to use a mop and bucket. For regular cleaning and up keep. You would need a mop and bucket to do a really thorough cleaning still.
Julia: about a year ago
I'm not entirely sure where the glowing reviews are coming from - I was very excited to buy this product but was thoroughly dissapointed. Has unpleasant strong perfumy scent and leaves a thick sticky residue on the floors. I had to mop with water afterwards but even after that some of it was still left on the surface. I cannot imagine kids crawling on it and touching it and whatever that substance is ending up in their mouth
Christina: about a year ago
Excellent product. Clean scent, non-toxic, cleans well, and no rinse formula makes mopping less of a chore. Will continue to repurchase, though I agree with another reviewer that it would be nice to see reusable cloths(to use with the Honest floor cleaner) as I feel a bit bad about the waste created by throwing out the disposable cloths.