The Honest Company has got you covered with their overnight diapers that help protect baby’s delicate skin with up to 12 hours of advanced wetness protection! These nighttime diapers are designed with a super-absorbent core that provides up to 12 hours of protection for a blissful night’s sleep.
- Night Absorb Core: Super absorbent to help keep baby dry all night with up to 12 hours of advanced protection. Fast-absorption core features plant-based materials.
- Gentle Comfort Liner: Ultra soft-touch liner made without fragrances to be gentle on baby's delicate skin
- Honestly SecureTM Fit: Soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure-fit leg cuffs and fastening tabs - sweet dreams!
- Eco-Friendly Materials: Plant-based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant-derived materials
- Designed in California. Made in Canada, Mexico.
Lie your baby down on their back, on a safe, flat surface, and lift them gently to place the overnight diaper under them. Bring the diaper front over and up to your baby’s stomach, and use the diaper tabs to fasten securely. To minimize leaks, make sure the overnight diaper’s leg cuffs are pulled out, rather than tucked in.
Ingredients: Absorbent Bio-Core [Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF) Wood Pulp From Sustainably Managed Forests, Bio-Based Polymer From Wheat Starch Blended With Sodium Polyacrylate], Outer Layer (Plant-Based PLA), Inner Layer (Polypropylene), Leg/Waist System (Polymer Spandex & Polypropylene), Adhesives In Seams & Joints, Super-Cute Design on Backsheet (Ink)
CAUTION: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from babies and children. Choking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.