Thorne Research Thyrocsin
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Thyrocsin provides supportive nutrients for a healthy thyroid gland. Not only does Thyrocsin support healthy thyroid function, it also provides nutrients necessary for peripheral conversion of T4 to T3.
- Nutritional and botanical support for thyroid function
- Contains nutrients and botanicals that enhance T4 levels – iodine, tyrosine, and ashwagandha
- Provides key nutrients for peripheral conversion of T4 to T3 – selenium, zinc, and copper
- Helps optimize metabolism
- Unique, non-glandular formulation
L-Tyrosine 250 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha root) (15:1 extract) 45 mg
Dried equivalent of 675 mg/capsule
Vitamin E (d-Alpha tocopheryl succinate) (50 IU) 33.5 mg
Zinc (Zinc Citrate) 2.5 mg
Copper (Cupric Citrate) 250 mcg
Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 112.5 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 50 mcg
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, L-Leucine, and Silicon Dioxide.
Take 2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
No Information Provided
Similar Special Formulas
Other Thorne Research Products