Trophic D-Pantothenic Acid Vitamin B-5
Trophic D-Pantothenic Acid is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
About d-Pantothenic Acid:
- Promotes the intake of amino acids and helps to balance water levels in tissues
- Aids in preventing infection
- Assists in converting fats, carbohydrates and proteins into energy
- Considered essential to the synthesis of cholesterol and fatty acids
- Plays a vital role in the body’s nutritional profile
- As a co-enzyme, it plays a key role in cellular metabolism and in the body's utilization of other vitamins
- Important in the maintenance of the digestive tract
- Necessary for the normal functioning of the adrenal glands, which directly affect the growth and maintenance of healthy skin and nerves
Directions: Adults, take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Each caplet contains:
- D-Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5)............... 500 mg (Calcium d-Pantothenate)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, cellulose, hyprolose, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium and silica.
No Information Provided
Similar Vitamin B & B Complex
Other Trophic Products