Trophic Mega B12 is vitamin B12 which is used primarily in the regulation and formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron.
- Water-soluble vitamin
- Functions as a co-enzyme and is involved in the synthesis of the essential amino acid methionine
- Used in the regulation and formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron
- Shown to assist in lowering homocysteine levels
- Helps convert carbohydrates into fat and must be available in the system as it is involved in the formation of red blood cells
- Is absent from most fruits, vegetables and grains
- Vegetarians are more susceptible to deficiency
Directions: Adults, take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: Helps to maintain good health and to produce red blood cells.
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal Ingredients :
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) ................................ 500 mcg
(In myo-inositol form)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sorbitol, magnesium stearate.
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.