Trophic Mega B12
Trophic Mega B12 is vitamin B12 which is used primarily in the regulation and formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron. Contains sublingual tablets.
- Water-soluble vitamin
- Functions as a co-enzyme and is involved in the synthesis of the essential amino acid methionine
- Used in the regulation and formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron
- Shown to assist in lowering homocysteine levels
- Helps convert carbohydrates into fat and must be available in the system as it is involved in the formation of red blood cells
- Is absent from most fruits, vegetables and grains
- Vegetarians are more susceptible to deficiency
Directions: Adults, take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: Helps to maintain good health and to produce red blood cells.
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal Ingredients :
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) ................................ 500 mcg
(In myo-inositol form)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sorbitol, magnesium stearate.
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.