About Vitamin C:
- Plays a role in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Promotes healthy skin and helps to bolster the immune system to assist in the body’s natural healing process
- Involved in the absorption of iron
- Maintains collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of skin, ligaments and bones
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage
Recommended Use: A factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
EACH CAPLET CONTAINS:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) ...1000 mg
- Bioflavonoids ...50 mg
- Hesperidin Complex ... 10 mg
- Rutin ...10 mg
- Rose Hips...10 mg
Time release caplets are formulated for controlled release of ingredients.
No added yeast, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.