Trophic Vitamin D3
Trophic Vitamin D3, with 1000 IU per tablet, helps in normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
About Vitamin D:
- Fat-soluble vitamin
- Most notably known for its protective effects on bones
- Used for building bone mass and preventing bone loss, protecting against muscle weakness and promoting strong teeth
- Used for preventing rickets and postmenopausal osteoporosis
- We acquire most of our Vitamin D from daily exposure to sunlight
- Vitamin D is stored in body fat until utilized
- Helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
Directions: Adults, take one tablet daily with meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: Helps in normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal Ingredients : Vitamin D3 (1000 IU)... 25 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, corn, artificial colors or preservatives.