Trophic Vitamin D3, with 1000 IU per tablet, helps in normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
About Vitamin D:
- Fat-soluble vitamin
- Most notably known for its protective effects on bones
- Used for building bone mass and preventing bone loss, protecting against muscle weakness and promoting strong teeth
- Used for preventing rickets and postmenopausal osteoporosis
- We acquire most of our Vitamin D from daily exposure to sunlight
- Vitamin D is stored in body fat until utilized
- Helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
Directions: Adults, take one tablet daily with meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: Helps in normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal Ingredients : Vitamin D3 (1000 IU)... 25 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, corn, artificial colors or preservatives.