- Dissolves in seconds and relieves pain at rapid speed
- Relief for headaches, back pain and joint pain, toothaches, menstrual pain
- Reduces fevers
- Unique laser drilled holes help release medicine fast
- Prescribing information available to doctors and pharmacists upon request
- Child resistant package
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 1 gelcap every 4-6 hours
- If pain or fever does not improve after 1 gelcap, take 2 gelcaps at next dose
Acetaminophen, 500 mg
Purpose: Pain reliever, fever reducer
Benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, corn starch, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
- Do not take more than 4000 mg (8 gelcaps) in 24 hours
- Do not use if carton is open or if bottle neck band or inner foil seal is missing or broken.
- Store at 15 to 30°C. Avoid high humidity
- Not a standard dosage unit product. Use only on advice of a doctor
- Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take: more than the recommended dose in 24 hours, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day
- Symptoms of liver damage may include:
yellow skin or eyes, dark urine, sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, unusual tiredness, loss of appetite.
- Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
skin reddening, blisters, or rash.
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Do not use:
with any other drug containing acetaminophen, or if allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredient in this product.
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
have liver or kidney disease, take the blood thinning drug warfarin, are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
pain lasts for more than 5 days, fever lasts for more than 3 days, or existing pain or fever worsen or if new symptoms appear.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child.
- In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.