Trust the relief of Tylenol Flu products to relieve your flu symptoms. Tylenol Flu gives you the trusted relief you need, day or night. For effective relief of:
- Nasal congestion
- Dry cough
- Aches and pain
Dosage: Adult Use Only (12 years and older): 1–2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Do not exceed a combined total of 8 Extra Strength Tylenol Flu Daytime and Nighttime tablets per 24 hours.
- Pain reliever: acetaminophen, 500 mg
- Cough suppressant: dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 10 mg
- Nasal decongestant: phenylephrine hydrochloride, 5 mg
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Use the smallest effective dose. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Talk to a doctor before use if you:
- have serious kidney or liver disease
- have chronic alcoholism
- have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, chronic lung disease, asthma, an enlarged prostate gland
- are elderly, pregnant or breastfeeding
- are taking other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs
In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or if printed bottle neck band or inner foil seal or blister unit is broken. Store at room temperature, 15–30°C (59–86°F). Protect from moisture.