- For those that suffer from extreme cases of gas and bloating
- Relieves symptoms of lactose intolerance including gas, bloating, cramping and diarrhea
- Improves digestion
- Decreases food allergies
Adults: 1-2 capusules up to 3 x daily.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Protease / Protéase 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 30000 FCC HUT (37.5 mg)
- Protease / Protéase 3.0 (Aspergillus niger) 80 FCC SAP (40 mg)
- Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)5000 FCC DU (41.7 mg)
- Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) 3000 FCC ALU (37.5 mg)
- Protease / Protéase 6.0 (Aspergillus oryzae) 10000 FCC HUT (20 mg)
- Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 400 FCC GalU (30.7 mg)
- Stem bromelain / Broméline de tige (Ananas Comosus, pineapple stem / tige d’ananas) 500000 FCC PU (16.7 mg)
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase / lipase triacylglycérole, Rhizopus oryzae) 1500 FCC LU (14.4 mg)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 275 FCC CU (4 mg)
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and hypromellose.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not exceed 7 capsules per day.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free
Similar Digestive Enzymes
Other Udo's Choice Products
Wendy: about a month ago
I am have lots of food intolerances and FODMAP digestive issues. I bought this for travelling and eating out where I can't always control the ingredients in my food. I have been testing it out at home on cruciferous vegetables and legumes that are hard to digest, and it has been quite helpful. I am able to add in small helpings of healthy food like broccoli or lentils, which I had to avoid before.