- All rooms
- Light grease
- Other tough dirt
- Washable/ Varnished wood
How to Clean Washable/Varnished Wood
- Wooden floors give your home its warm elegance, but not when they get trampled with dirt. Keep your floors sparkling clean with some help from Vim Wood Floor Cleaner.
- Wood is a sensitive surface that stains easily. If you’re worried, you should test Vim Wood Floor Cleaner on a small hidden area first to ensure it won’t discolour the finish.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor surface to remove any grit or dirt.
- Following the instructions on the bottle, dilute Vim Hardwood Floor Cleaner in a bucket full of water and mop down the wood thoroughly.
- If you are struggling with any stubborn stains, try mopping the mark vigorously with a cap full of undiluted floor cleaner.
- Allow the floor to dry naturally. If you’ve had to use any undiluted floor cleaner, you will need to rinse this area with clean, warm water.
- Cleaning wood regularly will help it retain its warm colours and natural patterns, leaving a beautifully clean finish that will never fail to impress.
*When used in dilute format.
What's in the Box: Vim Wood Floor Cleaner, 1 Litre.
- Formulated for finished hardwood floors, laminate floors, and finished wood cabinets
- Leaves no dull residue* and cleans to a natural shine*
- Cleans light grease and other tough dirt
- Phosphate free