Medicine & Health Pain & Fever Relief Muscle & Back Pain Topical Treatments Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle Pain
Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle Pain
Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle Pain is #1 pain relief gel recommended by Doctors & Pharmacists*. It's a clinically proven pain reliever. Unique formula penetrates into the skin and to the source of pain. Reduces inflammation, provides relief from muscle pain, back pain and more, to help you get back to moving sooner.
- For those experiencing muscle pain, back pain and lower back pain.
- 4 in 5 Doctors recommend Voltaren Emulgel.
- It relieves pain and reduces inflammation of back pain, lower back pain, muscle pain.
- Relieves pain associated with acute, localized, minor muscle or joint injuries such as sprains, strains, or sports injuries (e.g. ankle sprain, shoulder pain/strain or back muscle pain).
- It is available in four sizes: 30g, 50g, 100g, 120g.
*Based on a questionnaire of 466 HCPs, conducted by Wienman Schnee Morais Inc.
For adults and adolescents 16 years and older: apply Voltaren Emulgel to the skin 3 to 4 times a day. See package insert for more detailed instructions.
Voltaren Emulgel Joint Pain Regular Strength can be used for up to 7 days for muscle/joint injuries. See a doctor if symptoms get worse, or do not improve within 7 days.
Medicinal Ingredients: 1 g contains 11.6 mg of the active ingredient, diclofenac diethylamine.
Non-medicinal ingredients: carbomer, cocoyl caprylocaprate, diethylamine, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, macrogol cetostearyl ether, perfume, propylene glycol, water.
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist. Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right for you.
No Information Provided
Similar Muscle & Back Pain