- Each softgel contains 200 mg calcium alongside six trace minerals and vitamins essential for bone health
- Only 2 easy-to-swallow softgels per day
- Includes highly bioavailable citrate and HVP-chelated forms of zinc, copper, and manganese
- Includes vitamin D in its active form, cholecalciferol (D3)
- Contains vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7(MK-7), an advanced fat-soluble form of vitamin K that is non-toxic and more metabolically active than vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and other forms of vitamin K2 such as MK-4
Recommended dosage (adults): 2 softgels daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a physician.
Each softgel contains:
Calcium (carbonate) 200 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 5 mcg (200 IU)
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone 7) as MK-7 (natto bean) 8 mcg
Magnesium (oxide) 20 mg
Zinc (citrate) 2.5 mg
Copper (HVP* chelate) 330 mcg
Manganese (citrate) 0.6 mg
* Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
For adult use only. Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children.