- Convenient combination of omega-3 and CoQ10 for heart health
- Supports cardiovascular health and brain function
- CoQ10 helps reduce the frequency of migraine headaches
- Replenishes CoQ10 levels that naturally decline with age
- Antioxidant and source of EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health
Recommended dosage (adults): 13 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a physician. Reduce Serum Triglycerides: 3 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a physician. Migraine Prophylaxis: 2А3 softgels daily with meals or as directed by a physician. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Each Softgel Contains:
Fish Oil Concentrate* (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel) 834 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 450 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 300 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 150 mg
Coenzyme Q10 (bacteria or yeast) 100 mg
Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medications or blood thinners or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a physician if migraine frequency increases, and associated nausea and vomiting persists or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. *From MEG-3 brand fish oil concentrate. Molecularly distilled, ultra purified.
Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs. Canadian Brand