Wild Rose Herbal D-TOX Kit
Description & Features
Internal cleansing (aka a detox program) is considered to be the cornerstone of good health by many natural physicians. Pollutants from the environment – found in the air, water and foods that we eat – as well as wastes produced from normal bodily processes, tend to accumulate within the body and lead to a state of congestion.
To help maintain a healthy balance of assimilation and elimination, the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Program is uniquely designed to enhance all aspects of metabolism. Wild Rose Bliherb formula gently promotes bile production by the liver, supporting digestion and enhancing the elimination of toxins. Laxaherb, Cleansaherb and CL Herbal Extract additionally support the cleansing and elimination of wastes from the system.
- Biliherb (48 Tablets)
- Laxaherb (48 Tablets)
- Cleansaherb (48 Tablets)
- CL Herbal Extract (50 mL)
- Program Booklet with Diet Instructions & Recipes
- Black Radish (Raphanus sativus) ... 109.0 mg
- Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 72.7 mg
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 36.4 mg
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 36.4 mg
- Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus) ... 36.4 mg
- Wood betony herb (Stachys officinalis) ... 36.4 mg
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearine, magnesium stearte (vegetable source).
- Cascara sagrada bark (Rhamnus purshiana) ... 200 mg
- Buckthorn bark (Rhamnus sp.) ... 50 mg
- Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris) ... 35 mg
- Turkey rhubarb root (Rheum sp.) ... 75 mg
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinalis) ... 75 mg
- Red raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus) ... 35 mg
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) ... 35 mg
- Cayenne fruit, GP 40,000 Heat Units (Capsicum sp.) ... 10 mg
- (GP=Guaranteed Potency)
- Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, whey powder, acacia gum, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearte (vegetable source), stearic acid.
- Red clover blossoms (Trifolium pratense) ... 130 mg
- Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 65 mg
- Echinacea root (Echinacea augustifolia) ... 65 mg
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus) ... 65 mg
- Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 65 mg
- Parsley root (Petroselenium sp.) ... 65 mg
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) 65 mg
CL Herbal Extract Information per mL (20 drops):
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L) ... 75 mg
- Yarrow flower (Achillea millefolium) ... 25 mg
- Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ... 50 mg
- Juniper berries (Juniperis communis) ... 25 mg
- Corn silk (Zea mays) ... 25 mg
- Burdock root (Articum lappa) ... 50 mg
All Wild Rose vitamins and Herbal Formulas contain only the finest herbs and ingredients available. Contains no artificial preservatives, colour, flavouring, sucrose, wheat, soy, corn or yeast.
Directions: Take two tablets (or 40 drops) of each product with both breakfast and supper. Follow the diet outlined in the included booklet.