Yummi Bears multi-vitamin and mineral includes 16 essential vitamins and minerals that contain the proper amount of nutrients including vitamin C, zinc and folic acid, which are important for your child's growth and development.
- For complete, well-balanced nutrition
- Allergen, gluten and dairy free
- With natural fruit flavours
Recommended Dose: Children 4-8 years: Guardians may give a child up to two (2) gummy bears per day. Children 9-13 years: Guardians may give a child up to three (3) gummy bears per day. Instruct children to chew each Yummi Bear carefully and thoroughly.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each gummy bear contains:
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate) ... 250 mcg RAE (830 IU)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 10 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) ... 1.25 mcg (50 IU)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) ... 3.35 mg ATE (5 IU)
- Niacin (Niacinamide) ... 0.83 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) ... 0.33 mg
- Folic Acid ... 67 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) ... 1 mcg
- Biotin ... 23 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate) ... 1.7 mg
- Calcium (Calcium citrate) ... 3.1 mg
- Iodine (Potassium iodine) ... 25 mcg
- Magnesium (Magnesium citrate) ... 2.7 mg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate) ... 1.25 mg
- Choline (Choline citrate) ... 5 mcg
- Inositol ... 5 mcg
Free of: Gluten, yeast, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, salt, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, fish, artificial flavours, artificial colours, and artificial preservatives.
Similar Children's Multivitamins
Other Hero Nutritionals Products
Ana: more than a year ago
My kid loves this vitamins, she likes the taste, the colours and the fact that they do not stick the one to each other like with some cheaper ones. As for nutritinal facts , they have all the essential vitamins and minerals and they have no artificial preservatives,colours and flavors . it is a win win!