- Mild non-drying, non-irritating formula
- Gently emulsifies surface skin soil, impurities, and sebum
- 100% oil-free, non-comedogenic
- Non-alkaline, pH balanced with lactic acid
- Contains triclosan 0.5%, an antimicrobial agent which helps prevent the spread of infection
- Does not interfere with topical medication
- Gentle, rich-lathering formula leaves skin soft, supple, smooth and clean
- Active against Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, yeasts and fungi, and dermatophytes
- Available in 250mL and 500mL sizes
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, cocamide DEA, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, lactic acid, fragrance, PEG 120 methyl glucose dioleate, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #6.
Chemical Name: Triclosan 0.5%
Similar Facial Treatments
Elleni: a few months ago
I'm currently lovin this product as a body wash for my back. I had a major issue with bacne and my doctor recommended this wash as nothing else I've come across on the market has helped and so far it has worked very well for me. I've been using it once a day for the past 5 weeks and am very pleased with how it's worked thus far.
Rebecca: a few months ago
I have acne but very sensitive skin. I have been looking for a good cleanser for years and I have finally found it! It helps to maintain my skin and prevent breakouts without being too harsh. My complete routine includes: Thayer's Unscented Witch Hazel with Aloe (Toner) and Dormer 211 (Moisturizer).
Fizza: more than a year ago
amazing product!!! I suffer from rosacea and this product has helped me keep it in control. I've spent so much money on high end face washes but im glad i finally came across one that is cheap and actually works!..I highly recommend this product to people with sensitive rosacea prone skin.