- Mild non-drying, non-irritating formula
- Gently emulsifies surface skin soil, impurities, and sebum
- 100% oil-free, non-comedogenic
- Non-alkaline, pH balanced with lactic acid
- Contains triclosan 0.5%, an antimicrobial agent which helps prevent the spread of infection
- Does not interfere with topical medication
- Gentle, rich-lathering formula leaves skin soft, supple, smooth and clean
- Active against Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, yeasts and fungi, and dermatophytes
- Available in 250mL and 500mL sizes
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, cocamide DEA, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, lactic acid, fragrance, PEG 120 methyl glucose dioleate, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #6.
Similar Facial Cleansers
Lesley: more than a year ago
My most trusted skincare line had gone out of business so I was on the hunt for something new before I got a huge breakout. I suffer from uncomlication adult acne. I tried a few product lines before falling on this one. After reading reviews, I decideds, why not? I've been using it for two months, and I gatta say, that this stuff has made my face clearer than any other product I've tried!!! I paired it with the lotion. I hope this one sticks around before its my new fav!!!
Jill: more than a year ago
I started using Clindoxl and read that using an antibacterial face wash helps the process, so I found this one and purchased it as a substitute for Spectro Jel that I was using at the time (which is not antibacterial). I found that the combination has worked fabulously and cleared up my skin. It has kind of a medicine-y smell at first but it doesn't take long to get used to. I use it every morning and evening.