The sweet, spicy aroma of clove is familiar and comforting. Its scent evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Diffuse it with sweet orange for an uplifting mood.
This essential oil is obtained by water distillation of the buds.
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
Ingredients: Syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil
- Color: Pale yellow to amber brown
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fruity-fresh, acetic
- Middle Note: Typical of eugenol clove note supported and sweetened by the elemnts of the top-note
- Dry Note: Lingering, dry, sweet-spicy
- Aromatherapy Actions: Warm, sense-enhancing
- Safety Data: Mildly toxic by skin contact. Avoid during pregnancy.