Aura Cacia Geranium Essential Oil
Description & Features
Geranium has a rose-like aroma with minty undertones. An important ingredient in many skin care products, it provides balancing properties to both dry and oily complexions. Add a few drops to face cleansers to supplement their effects.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Ingredients: Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil
- Color: Yellowish to green, greenish-olive, brownish green
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fruity-minty, rich sweet-herbaceous
- Middle Note: Rich, sweet-rosy, quite tenacious
- Dry Note: Sweet-rosy, herbaceous
- Aromatherapy Actions: Balancing, normalizing, uplifting
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.