Geranium has a rose-like aroma with minty undertones. An important ingredient in many skin care products, it provides balancing properties to both dry and oily complexions. Add a few drops to face cleansers to supplement their effects.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Ingredients: Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil
- Color: Yellowish to green, greenish-olive, brownish green
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fruity-minty, rich sweet-herbaceous
- Middle Note: Rich, sweet-rosy, quite tenacious
- Dry Note: Sweet-rosy, herbaceous
- Aromatherapy Actions: Balancing, normalizing, uplifting
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
Lauren: more than a year ago
I have to admit this oil isn't my favourite scent but man is it great on balancing aggravated skin! I will be buying this again, although I won't have to for ages because it is so concentrated. I could easily find myself loving this smell because of it's great healing properties!
Madeline: more than a year ago
This is perhaps my most favourite essential oil. It has a most refreshing, botanical fragrance that instantly stimulates the senses, and makes the whole house feel like a spa. The other thing I like about this Aura Cacia product is that the fragrance stays fresh and does not change even if I have had the bottle for a couple of years.