- External use: Always use unboiled water. You may prepare enough clay for several days use. Discard clay after use.
- Use an enamel, wood, glass or earthenware container, do not use plastic or metal (except stainless steel). Mix 1/2 cup (125 mL) of clay in the container. Keep some clay aside to thicken the mixture if necessary*.
- Add unboiled water until it forms a firm paste. Let the mixture stand undisturbed for one hour. The resulting paste should be smooth, homogeneous, and thick enough that it will not flow. *Begin by making a watery mix. It is easier to thicken than to thin the paste.
Caution: Avoid using during pregnancy or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Colloidal clay of surfine quality
- The colloidal property acts as cleansing agent and helps to remove impurities.
- 100% natural, without additives or preservatives
- For oily/problem skin
- Used for beauty mask, mud bath, body wrap, poultice and compress