- 100% Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- Soothing aftercare balm with skin-nourishing Tamanu oil and fair trade Coconut oil!
- For use on new or existing tattoos, or on any parched or sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and non-greasy.
- 25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- Protects and conditions skin, helping to keep ink looking bold and vibrant.
- No added fragrance—just the subtle aroma of pure and gentle essential oils, plant extracts, and emollient butters.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
Directions: For best results, apply liberally to clean, dry skin and rub in gently. Use daily as a moisturizer for new and existing tattoos, or on any parched skin.
Ingredients: *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *†Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E),*Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract.
*=Certified Organic †=25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil