- Microwave or refrigerate.
- Moist heat relief.
- Adjustable strap for complete mobility.
- Ready in minutes for use as a heat pack.
- Stays hot for up to one hour.
- Easy and safe when used as directed.
- The Original Bed Buddy Back Wrap can be micro waved for use as a hot pack, or refrigerated for use as a cold pack.
- With its quick-adjusting strap, The Original Bed Buddy Back Wrap may be comfortably secured in various positions on the body.
- The unique moist heat or cooling sensation will give relief to the affected area, while remaining comfortably secure.
Similar Muscle & Back Pain
Maureen: more than a year ago
I have neuropathy that effects both my legs. I have been using the bed buddy back wraps for a couple of years now. My body seems to love heat and I wrap my legs in 4 bed buddy back wraps along with my pain relief during the night and sometime during the day. I keep adding to my supply of the bed buddy wraps as I never want to be without them. They are wonderful.
Mike: more than a year ago
What a great product! I never would have believed that a hot/cold pack could be made with a base filling of oatmeal, but it works very consistently well. We've only used it for heat so far. I would have assumed that the filling would "dry out" or something, but it somehow produces moist heat every time. I also like the fact that there is no liquid gel filling (whether toxic or not) that tends to eventually leak out from other traditional hot/cold packs. Two of us have been using on & off for about a year, and it still seems to work like new. Very happy.