Bodum Pour Over Cork
The pour over method promises a rich taste and robust aroma while maintaining the natural oils of the ground coffee. For the perfect cup of coffee, simply fill the cone-shaped filter with freshly ground coffee and pour a small amount of heated water over in a circular motion until the grounds are soaked. Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter. Coffee will drip into the mouth-blown, borosilicate glass carafe and, in 3-4 minutes, will be ready to serve. Remove the filter from the carafe before serving and enjoy!
- Pour over Coffee: manual pour over coffee maker allows you to brew an excellent cup of coffee in minutes.
- Stainless steel: includes a Permanent, stainless steel mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- Coffee carafe: made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass with Cork Band detailing that is both functional and elegant
- Quick and easy: simply add coarse ground Coffee to filter, pour a small amount of water in a circular motion over ground Coffee until soaked then add the remaining water and let drip
- Servings: pour over Coffee maker makes 8 cups of Coffee, 4 oz each; dishwasher safe
- Make 8 cups of coffee, 4 oz. each
- This Pour Over is made of dishwasher-safe boroscillicate glass, a cork band and leather strap.
- Stainless steel and molded filter is also dishwasher safe.
- Cork band and leather cord is not dishwasher safe
- Waste-free (no paper filters needed!
No Information Provided