- It makes tap water taste great!
- 1 binchotan active charcoal filter lasts for 6 months
- Vacuum foil packed individually
- Pre-washed and ready to use
- Can be used in our EAU GOOD bottle, EAU CARAFE or any jug or bottle
- Automatic email updates for when to boil and replace
Similar Water Purifiers & Filtration
Ingrid: a few months ago
I researched Binchotan before I ordered it from this website. It's supposed to absorb the chlorine from tap water and some fluoride and toxins as well. As a result the end product is an alkaline water- very healing to the body. The perfect water is supposed to have a PH of 7.
After boiling the binchotan for 10 minutes then letting it sit overnight in a 2 litre jar of COLD tap water, I tested the treated water with a PH strip and found it to be a 7.4. When letting the strip sit in a large drop of water for more than a minute, the PH was then at 8!
A good water to drink before bed, with tea or 2 hours after eating. It gives a feeling of contentment you cannot get from drinking reverse osmosis water and it's a lot kinder to tooth enamel.