- Triple Action Cutting System: Twin foils and an integrated middle trimmer shave progressively closer. Together they effectively cut both long and short hairs with every stroke, proven even on difficult 3-day beards.
- 2x SensoFoils: Especially designed to deliver an efficient close shave and a gentle skin experience
- Middle trimmer: Easily cuts even longer and more difficult hair
- Shave wet or dry: You can use this shaver with water, foam or gel for even better gliding and a smoother skin feeling. Plus you can even shave in the shower.
- 100% waterproof
- The Braun Series 3 is IPX7 certified - it could be submerged in 5 meter deep water without a problem. Which means you can comfortably rinse it under running water for easy cleaning, and use it safely in the shower
- Automatic voltage adaptation: The Smart Plug comes with automatic 100-240 voltage adjustment, so you can use your Braun shaver worldwide when travelling
- LED display: for low charge or battery status.
- Running/Charging time: Full charge in 1 hour for 20 min. of shaving time. 5-min Quick charge is enough for one shave.
- Cordless shaving
Similar Electric Shavers
Other Braun Products
Tony: a few months ago
Bought this shaver because it was cheaper to buy a new shaver than replacing my Braun Series 5 foil..crazy. For the price, the shaver performs well. I did find the head a little bulky compared to my Series 5 and it did make more noise as well. The battery life is a little disappointing as I got about 3 shaves out of 1 charge and if it dies you can't shave and charge at the same time.
Chester: a few months ago
Even with it's first use, it did not irritate my skin- unlike the last electric shaver I had. I haven't tried the 'wet' option. if I had a really heavy beard- like some men do- I think using it while wet might provide an even closer shave. This shaver does not have a sideburn trimmer feature, unfortunately.