Braun Series 3 Shaver
Braun Shaver 310s Wet & Dry features two rows of fine, evenly spaced grooves that surround an independently moving middle trimmer. This adapts to facial contours and catches and feeds more hair with every stroke, which gives you a faster shave. The difference to other shavers is noticeable, especially on 3-day beards.
- Triple Action Cutting System: Twin foils and an integrated middle trimmer shave progressively closer. Together they effectively cut both long and short hairs with every stroke, proven even on difficult 3-day beards.
- 2x SensoFoils: Especially designed to deliver an efficient close shave and a gentle skin experience
- Middle trimmer: Easily cuts even longer and more difficult hair
- Shave wet or dry: You can use this shaver with water, foam or gel for even better gliding and a smoother skin feeling. Plus you can even shave in the shower.
- 100% waterproof
- The Braun Series 3 is IPX7 certified - it could be submerged in 5 meter deep water without a problem. Which means you can comfortably rinse it under running water for easy cleaning, and use it safely in the shower
- Automatic voltage adaptation: The Smart Plug comes with automatic 100-240 voltage adjustment, so you can use your Braun shaver worldwide when travelling
- LED display: for low charge or battery status.
- Running/Charging time: Full charge in 1 hour for 20 min. of shaving time. 5-min Quick charge is enough for one shave.
- Cordless shaving
No Information Provided
Similar Men's Shaving
Other Braun Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by guy80 from Excellent first electric shaver The website made me shorten my review....it works good, i like it
Date published: 2018-08-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by CH99 from not working the cutter is not working on this product, just purchased at Christmas, want to know how they can get a replacement
Date published: 2018-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3ptBalla from Gread product but I have a question Can I shave my down there hair with this shaver? Would be nice if I could and would it hurt?
Date published: 2020-05-21