Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (antitussive/antihistamine) 6.25mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5mg
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, artificial grape flavor, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
To be taken every 4 hours as required.
Children 6 -12 years: 2 teaspoons (10mL)
Children under 6: Do not use.
Maximum 6 doses/day.
Do not use for longer than 7 days or exceed the single and maximum daily dosage. Overdose may result in serious harm. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to combining with any other medications, including non-prescription or prescription drugs, or natural health products. DO NOT give with any other cough and cold medications since serious harm may occur, unless recommended by a healthcare practioner.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen, last more than a week or are accompanied by a high fever (>38° C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm; and prior to use if the child has high blood pressure, heart, thyroid or chronic lung disease, diabetes, glaucoma or difficulty in urination. Do not use if the child is allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop. Side effects may include allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations, and rapid heart rate. May cause drowsiness or excitability. Do not use when the child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness. Do not use with a topically applied product that also contains diphenhydramine.
In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Security Feature: Do not use if banded seal on bottle cap is broken or missing.