Burt’s Bees® All Aglow Stick instantly illuminates your skin as it brightens and defines your face. The Golden Shimmer shade enhances your skins natural sheen while providing a long-lasting sun-kissed glow. The combination of moisturizing Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cupuacu Butter, and Daikon Radish Extract nourishes and hydrates skin for hours.
Directions of use: Apply daily
- NATURAL HIGHLIGHTER: Designed to instantly enhance your skins natural sheen while providing a long-lasting luminous sun-kissed glow in a Opal Mist shade
- NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: Formulated with 100% natural ingredients such as moisturizing coconut oil, jojoba oil, cupuacu butter and daikon radish extract to nourish and hydrate skin for hours
- EASY APPLICATION: Lightweight and non-sticky formula is hydrating and long-lasting as it applies smoothly and blends easily without the heavy and cakey feel giving you healthy-looking skin
- COLOR THAT CARES: Available in an Opal Mist shade to add natural-looking highlights to your cheek bone, brow and nose for that naturally illuminating look
- ABSENCE OF NEGATIVES: Dermatologist-tested, this Bronzer Stick is naturally formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances
Ingredients: simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba [beeswax], helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, mica, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, raphanus sativus (radish) seed extract, lauryllaurate, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, silica, rosmarinus offcinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, aqua [water], aroma [flavor], linalool. May contain [ +/-]: CI7749HI7749NI77499 [iron oxides], Cl77891 [titanium dioxide], (175470 [carmine]
No Information Provided
Similar Foundation, Blush & Bronzer
Other Burt's Bees Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Saira from Beautiful Glossy Sheen Purchased "Opal Mist" a few months ago (from a different retailer). This product needs to be warmed up and then dabbed on with fingers to get a subtle glossy sheen. 1 Star lost because my skin absorbs it within a few hours (I apply a light layer only, and I have normal skin). Perhaps over a very dewy base, or multiple layers of it, it may last longer but then it may feel heavy. Still, a nice "clean" cream highlighter.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rhea from Not a fan. I didn't find that this product added anything. It was heavy on my skin, causing mild outbreaks, and didn't seem to "highlight" anything at all.
Date published: 2020-04-24