Burt’s Bees' All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick gives your cheeks and lips the perfect pop of natural color. This hydrating, lip and blush dual stick delivers beautiful color that gives you a healthy-looking, natural glow. packed with nourishing Jojoba Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and a hydrating core made of coconut oil. The dual stick makes it easy to match your lips to your cheeks leaving a beautiful finish
- 100% natural, made with Jojoba Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and a hydrating core made of Coconut Oil
- A dual-function make up stick that gives your lips and cheeks the perfect color pop
- Applies smoothly and blends easily, so that you can swipe the stick along your cheekbones and dab on your lips for a healthy-looking, lightweight finish without a heavy or cakey feel
- Dermotologist tested; formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- Available in 6 shades ranging from nude, pink, red, coral and plum that deliver natural-looking color to your cheeks and lips to enhance your natural glow
Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba [beeswax], cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, raphanus sativus (radish) seed extract, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lauryllaurate, mica, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, silica, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, aqua [water], alumina, aroma [flavor]*, linalool. May contain(+/-]: Cl75470 [carmine], CI7749HI7749NI77499 [iron oxides], Cl77891 [titanium dioxide] *arome naturel/natural flavor.
No Information Provided
Similar Foundation, Blush & Bronzer
Other Burt's Bees Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Michele from So natural. Smells beautiful. This looks and feels natural and fresh. I’ve given up foundation and mascara and moved to just using this on my cheeks and lips for a natural glow. Love it.
Date published: 2020-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fox from good quality I developed dry and sometimes itchy skin since menopause began 15 years ago. Now that I am retired from a public office, I don't have the full makeup regimen anymore and was looking for a moisturizing blush to replace my pressed powder one. Burt's goes on smooth and I can use as much or little as I like. I gave up foundation and powders and just use sunscreen and Burt's blush now. It smells a little 'waxy' instead of perfumy, but I love it.
Date published: 2020-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Horse of course from Creamy texture Love the soft peony colour. Smells great. Goes on easily. Looks so natural on the cheeks. Just the right amount of colour. A little pale on the lips but great as a top coat on the lips.
Date published: 2020-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bubble from lovely, glowy colour Stays on as well as many less natural (and more expensive) stick blushes i’ve tried.
Date published: 2020-12-24