- Four Soothing Sounds: Mother's Heartbeat, Spring Showers, Ocean Waves and Whale Songs
- Simple push-button sound selection with volume and on/off controls
- Two sleep timer options: 23 and 45 minutes
- Velco tab to secure Sleep Sheep to the outside of a crib
- Two AA batteries included
- Dimensions - 17.8"X19.1"X24.1"
- Ideal for newborns and up
- National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, 2006 Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice, iParenting Award Winner, Good Housekeeping Editor's Choice, Baby Talk Editor's Choice
Similar Sound Therapy, Night Lights & Clocks
Other Cloud B Products
Krista: more than a year ago
The sounds are very relaxing, but I wish there was an option for continuous play! We still share a room with baby and use a fan normally, but use the sleep sheep when travelling. I find that baby and I both wake up more often in the night with the sleep sheep because when it stops, the silence is so pronounced. It is very cute though!
Kendra: more than a year ago
We ordered the full sized sleep sheep for my 2.5 year old after receiving one of the travel-sized ones as a gift for our baby. We find that the sounds help him to wind down at night and it's become an important part of his bedtime routine. Would definitely recommend this product for others. We've had no quality issues and it's been used daily for at least a month now.
Lesley: more than a year ago
Thia is a fabulous gift or item just to have for your baby. It helps with sleep and l find that the sounds are soothing. I have had this item for all three of my children and have also purchased it for a few baby showers. In all l do recommend it to anyone having issue with sleeping.
Lori: more than a year ago
I used this often with mom's heartbeat sound when my daughter was first born. There are 4 soothing sounds although I don't like the whale sound so I really just alternate between the other 3. I like that there's a 23 min option or a 45 min option allowing the baby to fall asleep before it stops! I also use a fisher price aquarium to calm her down. I bring this when we go on trips as it's nice and portable!