Bite the cold back with the promising stock in your bathroom vanity! Find more fine cold weather skin care essentials on our blog, The Well.
- Moisturizes skin without leaving any oily residue
- Effectively cleanses clogged pores
- Helps prevent flakiness when massaged on scalp
Directions: Jojoba Oil boasts many beneficial applications, including:
- Eye and Face Makeup Remover: Add a few drops of jojoba oil to fingers or to a cotton ball and wipe over eyes and face. Rinse off with water and follow with regular cleanser.
- Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer: To cleanse normal to dry skin, apply with a few drops on fingers or cotton ball. Remove with water. Pat a few more drops on to damp skin for a lasting moisture treatment.
- Body Moisturizer: Apply immediately after shower or bath, while skin is still damp It seals in moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Massage and Bath Oil: Great for a massage therapist or for use at home. Perfect for sensitive skin. Add a few drops to your bath to leave skin moisturized, soft, and smooth.
- Foot and Hand Softener: Use alone or add a few drops to your regular moisturizer. For an intense foot treatment, apply oil, wrap in gauze and put on socks. Leave on for at least one hour. Feet will be beautifully soft and smooth.
- Hair and Scalp Massage: Add a few drops to hands. Massage into scalp to relieve dryness.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment for Hair: Smooth a quarter-sized amount of oil over damp hair, focusing on ends. Wait 5-10 minutes before shampooing out. To help mend split ends, rub one or two drops onto ends. Apply to damp hair to help smooth frizzies.
- Lip Conditioner: Apply to finger and smooth onto lips. Works great as an overnight treatment.
- Cuticle Oil: Apply a few drops to rough, dry cuticles at least once per day.
- Shaving Prep and Aftershave: Apply to beard or desired area beneath your shaving product. Helps prevent razor burn and leaves skin smooth and soft. Apply directly after shaving to effectively soothe and moisturize skin.
Ingredients: Pure Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Similar Skin Care Oils
Other Desert Essence Products
Sandy: about a year ago
Iove this product and use it to get rid of chronic Keratosis lesions. I found an article by a physician about dry brushing and using Jojoba Oil. Figured I would give it a try with daily dry brushing and, after only two weeks, seems to be working as lesions getting smaller and lower. See this link.