- Potent Antioxidant (19,100 ORAC units of Antioxidants)
- High in Dietary Fibre
- An excellent source of Prebiotics
- Rich in Amino Acids & Essential Fatty Acids
- Twice as much Calcium as milk
- In bioavailable form
- Six times more Potassium than Bananas
- Excellent source of Vitamins – C, A, B1, B2, B6, Iron and Magnesium
- Bioavailable micronutrients
- RAW, Gluten free, Kosher
Baobab can be used as an exciting new ingredient in yogurt, milk, bread, bars, jams, cookies, muesli, drinks, fruit juices, chocolate, ice cream, and likely more creative concoctions.
Ingredients: Organic Baobab fruit pulp powder (Adansonia digitata L.)
Similar Other Supplements
Other Ecoideas Products
Sylvie: more than a year ago
First time with this product. Used it only twice so far. I don't know yet how good it is for my body but what I can say is that I very much like the taste, fruity and sweet, light orange in color. It does not dissolve well in cold water but it does make a nice simple and tasty beverage. It's best to use a blender for mixing without lumps.