Andropause affects a majority of men sometimes starting as early as age 40. Linked to the progressive reduction of testosterone (male hormone) secretions, andropause incorporates a number of physical and biological phenomena as:
- Decreased libido, sexual activity and erectile function
- Chronic fatigue, difficulty sleeping, weight gain, hot flashes or excessive perspiring
- Urinary disorders such as a frequent and urgent need to urinate, most often linked to Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Anxiety, lack of energy and combative nature, difficulty remembering things.
If you have already experienced some of these symptoms Or if you would like to prevent them, FORMEN is designed for you.Developed from medicinal plant extracts and natural specific nutriments, FORMEN is the natural response to problems and symptoms experienced by men over the age of 40.
- Saw palmetto extract: in synergy with nettle root, reduces the size of the prostate and effectively relieves the secondary urinary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) while improving sexual function.
- Asiatic ginseng extract (Panax ginseng CA Meyer): recognized traditionally as an aphrodisiac, is also renowned for improving vital energy. A vasodilator, it helps increase blood flow to the penis, facilitating and maintaining erections. This property has been scientifically proven.
- Ginkgo biloba extract: reinforces the vasodilator effect of ginseng. The pairing of ginkgo and ginseng also has a significant impact on focus, fatigue, mental performance and memory.
- Maca: in its country of origin (the high plateaus of the Andes), is a food source with a solid reputation as an aphrodisiac and fertility stimulant. Its effect on the libido has been clinically proven.
- Zinc: is a trace element necessary to the health of the prostate, where it is found in large quantities. It plays an important role in testosterone metabolism.
- Magnesium: paired with vitamin B6, plays an important role in vasodilatation as well as vascular health in general.
All these ingredients are known for their lack of side-effects (safety) over long-term use.
To Use: Take 3 capsules daily with food to minimize gastric discomfort. Consult a healthcare practitioner if:
- use exceeds 3 months
- you are taking blood thinners (anticoagulants), digoxin, or an anti- depressant
- If you suffer from diabetes or
- If you take medication for diabetes, high blood pressure or epileptic seizures