- Multi-Award Winning
- Available in 3.5 tog warmth ratings for cold winter room temperatures of 12-15°C
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months
- Double shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size
- Velour outer with aplique and embroidery details
- 100% cotton jersey lining
- High quality YKK zip
- Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- 0-6m Size officially recognised as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Similar Nursery Products
Other The Gro Company Products
Ritika: a few months ago
This Grobag is awesome. I had purchased a couple from retail stores before buying this and they don't compare to this 3.5 tog grobag. We also have room temperatures around 18-19C at nights so this is a perfect sleeping bag for our 5.2 months old daughter. It washes really well and the best part is quality doesn't deteriorate after wash.
Worth the money.
Amelie: about a year ago
This grobag is nice and plush. My daugther's room is the furthest from the furnace so it tends to get colder during the winter nights (18-19 degrees) and we put her in 2.5 or 3.5 tog grobags and she sleeps very well. She wears a long sleeve one piece cotton pj inside. This 3.5 tog grobag is very cute and I think that if she wore a long sleeve onesie she would still be nice & warm. Product washes well too.