- Absorbs excess wetness and helps keep your baby's skin dry and comfortable.
- Soft texture helps your skin feel smooth and fresh.
- Clinically proven to be gentle and mild.
- Made with the highest quality cornstarch so it's especially mild.
- Allergy- and dermatologist- tested.
- Clean, baby fresh scent.
Similar Baby Powder
Other Johnson's Baby Products
Felicia: more than a year ago
As a cloth diaper user I find baby powder is the best thing to put on my LO's bum. My LO has very sensitive skin (I can't even use disposable wipes, have to carry my cloth wipes in my homemade solution even when I go out) and this stuff works great at keeping away any irritation. Over 6 months and the only rash he's had was from teething. Excellent product, big container and will last me probably to my next child! As for price, I am very happy with the cost since creams are a lot more and I don't even need to use them.
PJ: more than a year ago
J&J Baby Powder has been a staple with my friends and family for years - now that I am having my first child it was absolutely on my list of things to keep on the change table. A little sprinkle of powder after a diaper change really seems to keep everything smooth, dry and fresh - just seems more comfy for baby! (I look forward to using it on my own!)