Kristin Ess' loves brass… in her house, not your hair. So she created a purple shampoo that is both great for toning and is sulfate-free (because that combo is hard to find)! If you like ashier tones, you can use this every time you shampoo. If you want more neutral tones, use it every other time you shampoo to balance out unwanted brassiness. It can be used with or without The One Purple Conditioner. And yes, this shampoo can be used on color treated or naturally blonde hair.
Contains Zip-Up Technology:
Kristin Ess' proprietary strengthening complex designed to help "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade.
- Brass reducing
- Shine Restoring
- Safe for daily use
- Sulfate free
- Cruelty free
- 1. Depending on the thickness of your hair, apply a dime to quarter-sized amount of shampoo into your palm.
- 2. Apply to wet hair, massaging into the scalp to create a rich lather.
- 3. With purple shampoo you want to make sure you apply more product where you see more brass. Let it sit a little longer toward the top where hair is less porous and tends to be warmer in tone (2-3 min), then let it run down through the ends where its more porous for less time (1-2 min).
- 4. Rinse well and follow with conditioner.
- Tip: If ever you go overboard and your hair gets too ashy for your liking, just shampoo once with The One Signature Shampoo to remove one level of tone.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Algin, Carrageenan, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Chitosan, Xanthan Gum, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-10, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Basic Violet 1.