La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum
Description & Features
The La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum is an intensive dark spot correcting serum. It evens out skin tone with long lasting efficacy, and helps to maintain long lasting skin uniformity and radiance.
Clinically proven results:
- Instantly after use: the complexion is unified; the skin tone becomes fresh and luminous.
- After 4 weeks: the appearance of dark spots and pigment irregularities are visibly reduced.
- After 8 weeks: dark spots appear significantly decreased. Their intensity and colour look reduced.
Skin Type: Sensitive, Reactive, Combination, Dry, Oily, Normal
Skin Concern: Dark
Complete the Routine:
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV FPS 30
Recommended Use: Apply to the whole face and neck line, morning or evening. Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 minimum during the day. Avoid the eye contour. Tolerance tested under dermatologist supervision on sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Aqua / water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Alcohol denat., Niacinamide,
Isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, Octyldodecanol, Peg-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Sodium hyaluronate, Ginkgo biloba extract / ginkgo biloba leaf extract, Phenylethyl resorcinol, Poloxamer 338, Ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide / ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, Disodium edta, Isopropyl myristate, Capryloyl salicylic acid, Xanthan gum, Ferulic acid, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77891 / titanium dioxide,
Mica, Parfum / fragrance
Find in store at your nearest Rexall using the Rexall Store Locator.